Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Vampires

What is the fascination with these eternal creatures of the night?  Vampires have been around for a very long time. One of my favorite 80’s movies was The Lost Boys and one of my all time favorite televisions shows was Forever Knight. A few nights ago I watched Fright Night, which was a remake of the 80’s cult film. I enjoyed it and I liked the fact that the original vampire from the old movie made a cameo appearance.  What do all these movies have in common? Vampires of course. Vampires were the main topics of each of those shows. Vampires seem to be becoming more popular now days. They are everywhere, from movies, regular TV shows, to books.  I can say that I’m not a horror book reader, but I did enjoy reading Blood Throughout the Night. I honestly don’t see vampires ever leaving the human mind. I believe that as time goes on we will see more creatures of the night.  Check out this new adventure all about vampires Blood Throughout the Night by Bobby Rodgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment