Wednesday, October 22, 2014





Five Questions with author King James

1. What can your fans look forward to on your character Rashard 'Stone' Williams? 

 Well Rashard has a new adventure that will have a lot of action and take them on a wild ride. The   fans will meet a new villain. This villain is my characters arch enemy. 


2. Do you plan on bringing out any new characters?

I enjoy writing thrillers and detective novels, but I plan on working on a supernatural thriller. I like action and sci-fi movies so I'm interested at trying my hand in a new genre. The fans can expect a new character coming after this new 'Stone' novel.   

3. What do you hope your fans will get out of your new book?

 I hope they will enjoy the new story line. I plan on showing more of a background about how 'Stone'
and how he became the type of cop he is today.

4. Are there any other plans for your past stories? 

I have been making plans to turn them into independent movies. 

5. Are there any more plans for Rashard 'Stone' Williams that the fans can expect?

I think my fans can expect more action and look forward to more great books from Underground Publishing.  
     












No comments:

Post a Comment